Friday, December 13, 2013

Quinoa

Since I have started my journey on eating better and being lean, I have come across the grain quinoa and all its wonderful benefits. I have tried to enjoy it, I think once I made a dish that I liked but since then, I seem to always not quite like it. I just got a wonderful stuffed squashed from a local place, it was stuff with veggies and quinoa - and there just seems to be a taste that is strange to me.

I love me some faro. but quinoa i just can't seem to do.

My favorite meals currently are turkey london broil, and chicken burgers. Lean meat - high in protein. For sides, i am loving brussel sprouts roasted with 1 slice of bacon, zucchini roasted with some olive oil and then some parm cheese.

But I get in a rut. Help me get out, what you got ??

No comments:

Post a Comment