Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Beginning

So hear it is....I while back after giving birth to my second child I was going a touch nutty. I found the world of blogs and started reading some, then i started writing my own. It was great fun, I was making connections, writing for some papers websites and such, going to companies functions to review their products.

It was very helpful to have other folks who understood what I was going through, a community. No judgement. I was doing it all anonymously, so I felt free to really be me. Then someone found me out, that changed it for me. Then I started reconnecting with the world and had other things I was focused on. I stopped blogging. But, I was still reading the blogs I enjoyed (quite a few), then google reader went away and so did me reading any blogs.

However, of late I keep feeling the need to get feelings out on paper. Not just feelings, but share ideas about my passions, parenting, health and nutrition. So I might just try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment